Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I have a fairly simple card. I stamped lacy image from flip the lace stamp set by Taylored Expressions with watermelon wonder ink and picked one of the messages. I bought the set for one specific message plus the lacy border but all messages are nice personally since I'm married and the card I sent are sent by Bret and I it's always our and us the one message that says my probably will not be use or I will cut the my off as I have done on many stamps anyway after the stamping did the die cutting with the stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life glued the dotted lace trim watermelon wonder by SU and mounted to my layer and base and then using some white baker's twine left over from a past paper pumpkin tied a bow added 3 pearls and done with just a little bling


No comments:

Post a Comment