Monday, February 17, 2020

Challenge

Rachel Tessman is my paper pumpkin demonstrator and every once in a while she sends a gift/challenge which is something from the catalog that coordinates with the paper pumpkin so this time around my gift was this

Mint macaron top open card base, black hearts from heart punch pack, (4) 3” x 4” pieces of golden honey specialty Sale-a-bration DSP, Mint macaron 1/8” sheer linen ribbon


this is the other other side of the DSP


and these are the cards I made. For the first one I used the card base she sent but cut a piece added one of the DSP pieces the two black hearts, used two hearts from the paper pumpkin I'll bee yours on the white side stamped the heart from the kit with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and on the other used a big bold you stamp set by Winnie & Walter same ink the epoxy hearts are from last year's paper pumpkin colored with Copic marker I also stamped on the edge with mint macaron the border that came in the kit's stamp set



for this card I used a black base, one of the DSP that I got, the bees are from the paper pumpkin colored them with a black marker and Spectrum Noir sparkle crystal clear glitter brush, the message is by Stampendous with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink



For this card it's a note card size so made two cards identical, used a note card from kit, another DSP cut in half, cut the ribbon in half and used it to cover the seem, used a banner die-cut from kit and used a rhinestone from my stash the message is from picnic paradise July 2018 paper pumpkin kit with VersaFine Clair nocturne


Last but not least, for this I grabbed I piece that I had cut not sure from which stitched die as it was in my scraps then used my Wendy Vecchi Make Art STAY-tion and the texture honey comb designer stencil by MB and oxide seedless preserves ink with life changing blender brush then cut the last DSP piece and covered it with oxide peeled paint ink with life changing blender brush and cut it with stitched rectangle framelits used printed die-cut circle and bee from the kit I added ink to both of them, the thank you if from the kit with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink




No comments:

Post a Comment