Thursday, February 6, 2020

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I decided to make the card base on Connie Steward fold. It's a very simple fold and it works best if you have matching papers and for me it's hard since I don't normally buy packs but a few years ago I did buy a couple packs from Recollections at Michaels that had 3-4 pattern papers and 2-3 solid papers so work pretty good and for once I didn't separate the papers so I was able to cut all my pieces from the packs!

Connie only decorated the flaps and the inside I decided to decorate the front plus the inside. For the belly band I used a colored doily cut in half and glued the colored side together the heart on front is a heart shape studio bubble caps,  I stamped the hello from sew you paper pumpkin March 2015 stamp kit set and the heart from filled with love paper pumpkin January 2015 stamp kit set with Altenew crisp dye ink grapevine then put the cardstock through the Epiphany crafts shape studio heart punch and then glued it with glue dots on the doily and then to the belly band which was folded on the card.





inside whole view


back whole view


No comments:

Post a Comment