Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

When I was thinking of what to do for Bret's Valentine's card I saw Sam's from mixed up craft star easel card and that was the perfect card as I can do 3D card plus shaker card!! I know I am into shaker cards right now

For mailing it's a little hard as you have to figure out the size of base and the star it will fit. My base is regular A2 and with my star it will fit A9 envelope.

I used paper from my stash. The heart treat cups are by SU on the front I used an antique key from my stash and a glitter heart from Recollections



on the back heart treat cup, I used mini red heart confetti by PPP and red chunky glitter from JoAnn. The message on top is hope your... by MB and the bottom is part of ways to say happy anniversary by Picket Fence Studios both stamped with rhubarb stalk ink. Bret has been my only legal husband but we have this joke when he forgets about places we've been together that I say "Oh that's right I was there with my other husband" so when I saw this set I had to get it just because of this one stamp 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment