Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I have a fairly simple card as it doesn't have any stamping! Bret has a cat that likes to get by the window in my craft room so every so often I have to clean everything around that area as it gets very hairy that means I have to get the stuff out of the boxes and as dusting the shelves and the stuff around is not enough for the things she jump over anyway as I was going through the papers in one of the boxes I saw a bunch of pre-cut card bases with a heart so decided to use them for my project. They were with glossy cardstock on the front and I have never have good luck stamping on glossy paper so decided not to try it as I would not have duplicates and looking at my dies they didn't match my opening since I had already worked for my project for Thursday and I still have my paper pack on the desk decided to use those papers so just needed things to match that so grabbed distress oxide spray picked raspberry did a light spritz when it dried mounted on the brown layer on the inside I mounted the heart paper and a small piece of white for the personal message used a matching pink paper for love which is love cursive die by Savvy Stamps which I cover with Spectrum Noir crystal clear sparkle glitter brush and on the front I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops gloss party pink

Front closed


opened 


Inside


No comments:

Post a Comment