Saturday, February 29, 2020

One Sheet Wonder

While I was working on my donation box I like to check my unfinished project box as I normally have a bunch of things that are pretty much just ready to just mount on a card base and done others a little bit more so for these cards I just had the DSP cut for a OSW, not all pieces so these are the cards I finished with what I had left.  For the message I used grown with kindness Paper Pumpkin stamp set February 2019 with VersaFine Clair nocturne and wildflower wishes Paper Pumpkin stamp set February 2018 also VersaFine Clair nocturne ink the tag is from to you and yours Paper Pumpkin kit November 2018, pearls from stash







For this card I used a stamp set I had with Gina K Designs amalgam ink whisper on the background and somehow it doesn't show much on the photo, for the message pinwheel party paper Pumpkin stamp set June 2014 and grown with kindness Paper Pumpkin stamp set February 2019 both with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink the circle tag is from banner surprise Paper Pumpkin kit June 2016 and pearls from stash


No comments:

Post a Comment