Thursday, February 20, 2020

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I had a fun fold card. I had everything cut for my friends to do all they had to do was stamp the message and put together. My first card was this


and the only problem was that I used tiny magnets and since everything was cardstock it wasn't working to keep the flap closed so had to go to a plan B. I know for most people it didn't matter much as I saw many tutorials and they didn't have any form of closure on their cards. Lynn Dunn which was our Sunday Tip or Technique video used on her second card an oval as her closure and since I had already cut all my papers and picked all my materials I couldn't do that as it just didn't work so had to plan something else and this is what I did. Same supplies so you could see the difference on this one...I used a belly band made with stretch crisp cantaloupe ruffle trim by SU. The dies are Stampin’ cut & emboss stitched nested labels, the flowers were 3D stickers from Dollar Tree everyone had different flowers as the sheet had assortment of flowers, the message is part of the set lace leaf by Concord & 9th with industrial diamond crisp dye ink




No comments:

Post a Comment