Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Monoprinting Class Homework 4

I got to finally play with my homework for last month's class, this was using watercolors. The ones used by Sara Naumann were from Altenew that come like in pans that you can get out of your palette. I only have my Altenew brushes and some pearl-ex.

For both I decided to try my new plates that were Monoprint Plate by Grafix they are not gelli they just a clear plastic, they work fine but different

The first one was applying the watercolor straight on the Gelli plate, I used Altenew watercolor brushes sweet leaf & crimson, I used regular Neenah 80lb. cardstock


For this one was using dish soap and then the watercolor, again I used Altenew watercolor brushed purple wine and didn't remember if I was supposed to spritz with water or not so I did. I used watercolor paper for this one


No comments:

Post a Comment