Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Follow your heart

I made this card playing with my STAY-tion and my life changing blending brushes. I love my STAY-tion for working with stencils I don't have to add any type of adhesive and they don't move. The brushes so far are not something that are easy for my hand as everyone have made it seemed, the one thing I did get a lighter tone of ink but otherwise it was as hard on my hand as using my Tim Holtz blending tools so I guess depending on the look I want it would be what I would use since I have OCD and they are too expensive to have one per color that would also be another thing when using with my friends and it's too much work having to be cleaning the brush after each color unless I'm only using enough colors for the amount of brushes I have 😀

I used distress oxide wilted violet, I should had let it dry completely before continuing but I didn't think I added enough ink with this brush, anyway, I put my triangle stencil by PPP then applied white Glitz Glitter gel by Gina K Design & Them-O-Web and set aside to dry. When it was completely dry I added my message from Gina K Design's set heart with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and die cut from the matching die 3 hearts, glued them together, added purple Wink of Stella glitter brush, then Spectrum Noir Sparkle crystal clear brush as the Wink of Stella wasn't leaving enough spark and finally glossy accent


No comments:

Post a Comment