Thursday, August 1, 2019

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I have a card I had played with but with my vacation and Christmas in July couldn't done it sooner LOL I used the kit by MFT, loved it. It was one of those that I just didn't want another flower stamp but had to have. The background can be use in so many ways and there are 3 flowers that matched the 3 main flowers and with matching dies. Poppies and poppy blooms I stamped everything with their hybrid black licorice ink. For my message I used Gina K Designs Smile die and for the dot of the eye used a black pearl.

I would have love if the dies were more like The Stamp of Life so we have two options of die cutting with or without the border. These dies only have the option, the border and if you don't want it you have to fuzzy cut...for this card it didn't matter but the first card I was playing with I wanted no border and since I hate fuzzy cutting went with this card as my shoebox projects have to be quick and simple


No comments:

Post a Comment