Thursday, August 15, 2019

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project it's inspired by a card I saw at Lorri's blog Confessions of a stamping addict. I don't care for top folded cards but decided that I liked the awning better when the card was displayed on a top folded than on a regular fold. She also made it a one layer card but of course as you know I don't like one layer cards 😊 so this was as closed to a layer card as I could get

All the stamping was done from the make a wish set by Pink Fresh Studio with desert sand, rich cocoa, dandelion, love letter & Bahama blue inks for my base of the cake I used two embossing folders the bricked wall is by Tim Holtz Alterations and the wood plank is by SU, the awning was done with an scallop edge die by SU. Originally I made the card and mounted all to the top fold base but don't know about you my layer is never the same size even if I cut it the same size to me was fine as it makes it at tidy up nice guess my OCD




but I wasn't going to worry about my friends about papers being the same size or anything for my friends so it was easier to have a tiny border so no having to match anything. I did end up moving my lower message a bit so it didn't show when the card was displaying 





No comments:

Post a Comment