Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Runway Inspired Card Making Homework

Today was the first class on this series of classes by Altenew by Jennifer Rzasa. She is using Vogue Fall 2019 fashion show for her inspiration on the cards we are making, and the first class was using lines. Her card was using the new buffalo stencil which is kind of cool actually so decided to use my buffalo background stamp by SU with Altenew Crisp permanent black that I'm testing to see if I like it. It's Copic friendly, nice black BUT it really stains the stamps so not a favorite thing for me OCD not even Stazon cleaner removes most of it 😕 anyway also used grosgrain ribbon from my stash, Kat Scrappiness to cut my layer and black strip and the message was die cut a few times and the last layer was on glitter silver paper and it's by ECD


No comments:

Post a Comment