Sunday, June 2, 2019

Workshop Class Clean & Simple Watercolor Backgrounds

This weekend was the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in Puyallup WA. It ran Friday and Saturday but this year my girlfriend and I only attended yesterday and we took two classes one was with Rubbernecker Stamps and was using Ken Oliver Color Burst powdered watercolors. It was actually a fun class we got to make 3 cards...not in class as we focus in making the backgrounds but we got the stamp set as a freebie so we could stamp at home plus they also gave us 3 backgrounds in case we didn't like the background we created but I did like mine so I haven't use theirs but will do. I did change two of my cards flipped them around.

All  product was provided for us pre-cut and ready for us to use in our cards and everything is by Rubbernecker Stamps the inks used were VersaFine Clair morning mist and nocturne




The other class we took was by The Stamps of Life but this class was more information and show and tell of their dies and products.

The show was small but had some of our favorite vendors like The Stamps of Life, Local King, Rubbernecker, Craft Fancy, Stamp on It! and Eyelet Outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment