Friday, June 7, 2019

Stair step butterflies

In one of my Yahoo groups we had one of the Sunday Tip or Technique that was this fold and it was set up as a mingle (aka swap) because of my OCD I could not use dies and I really don't like fuzzy cutting so having the butterfly duet punch on my desk decided to use it. I color a bunch of butterflies with Copic markers on heavy cardstock so you couldn't see the coloring on the back and then I was able to punch and attach wherever I wanted. So used butterfly gala set by SU, the grass is from Easter eggs set by G-Rated Rubber Stamps with peeled paint and mowed lawn inks, also added some "weeds" from SU's set enjoy life with crushed olive ink, the message is on VersaFine Clair nocturne, stamped it on a scrap paper punched it with word window and glued it on the card so it's white on white




No comments:

Post a Comment