Friday, June 14, 2019

Día del Padre/Father's Day

I made this card in Spanish and English one for my brother and one for one of the kids. I normally try to make different cards for special occasions but I liked this card and I figure it was fine to give it to them as at the end it was made specially for them any way

I used guy greetings set but the Spanish version saludos entre amigos set by SU with amalgam ink jet black, the spotlight area was done with rectangle stitched framelits die also by SU and double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness


For the English version I used a Sweet Impressions stamp same ink 


I didn't want to toss the piece that came out and I didn't know what to do with it so decided to attach it to the inside my message would be going under plus our personal message. Normally I don't decorate the inside just because but when there is an extra piece like this I just don't like to waste it



No comments:

Post a Comment