Thursday, June 13, 2019

Butterflies

I had forgotten to post this card I made after seeing I think Sharon Armstrong's card don't know how she did hers but I made two cards to see which was better since I have a bit of OCD on both cards I used color burst brights watercolor powders and the butterflies thinlits dies by SU as well as Kat Scappiness double stitched rectangle and one the first one a double dotted rectangle die.

The difference between the two was that on the first one I used foam for my frame to create my dimension I did use the pieces of die cut butterflies for the center dimension and on the second I used full layers of the die to make my dimension it was more tedious since you had to get all the bits and pieces out of the die even if it was easy but I liked it more



No comments:

Post a Comment