Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Thank you

I had to make a birthday card and my stamping friend likes red so this is what I made using an idea by Stamp by Susie. I also needed thank you cards so made extra cards for my stash with the same design. Seems like I'm always needing thank you cards and hate making them at the last minute. Except for the message obviously, on both cards I used the same things which is paper doily, assorted fresh fruit shapeabilities die by Spellbinders which I colored with blending tool and ruby red and moss inks and mounted on foam; the message was also mounted on foam and was stamped on a decorative label punch by SU with ruby red ink, the birthday was just a gift wood stamp that doesn't have a name and the thank you is a stamp by Stampa Rosa




No comments:

Post a Comment