Monday, June 17, 2019

Happy Father's Day

Last father's day card, our youngest is now technically a step dad so I decided to make him a card for father's day. My first year here on mother's day with his dad I was like him, just living with dad so technically wasn't step mom yet but I think you do have some sort of responsibility when raising a child whether you are married or not so he deserves a card.

I used my freebie set from Creative Stamping Magazine, the focal point was stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and all the other images with London fog. The message is from man day set by Technique Tuesday with VersaFine Clair nocturne and cut with MFT vertical stitched strip, the brad I got at Impress


for the inside I decided to add a cat since all the front images are dog related 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment