Sunday, June 30, 2019

Get Well

One of the Sunday Tip or Technique was using one of the sale-a-bration folders this year with an Easter card inspired by a card by Lisa Curcio or maybe it was the spotlight with marker not sure but since I had the folder I did it with the folder and didn't do an Easter card first because to me that didn't look Easter just spring and even though Easter 95% of the time falls in spring I can't do a spring card for Easter LOL second I needed a get well card and that was more appropriate.

I used a shimmery paper I had to emboss the country floral dynamic textured impressions embossing folder, then I die cut my circle frame from the wreath builder kit by Gina K Designs and set it on top of the embossed paper so I could color with Copic markers just what I needed, when I was done mounted my frame with foam; I stamped my message by Savvy stamps with 3 inks that sort of matched the Copic markers angel pink, pear tart and dandelion


No comments:

Post a Comment