Thursday, June 6, 2019

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I have another simple card. This card was inspired by a technique Gina K did a some weeks ago using her bubble wrap and ink for background. any bubble wrap works but if you have ordered from her store it is sticky so it's great as you can stick it to your work area or stamping tool and works like a stamp.
I had some of her bubble wrap left so put it on one of my stamping tools and ran the ink cubes making sure first it cover longer area than my paper, and then that it didn't leave gaps between the inks but at the same time didn't contaminate my ink pads yes I am picky about not contaminating ink pads. Not all bubbles got cover perfectly as some bubbles were already flat or uneven but that is ok part of the fun for this fun background. I die cut the words from two dies, one awesome jotted script by Memory Box and the other handwritten from Little B and cover them with glossy accents. It was their choice if  they wanted to do the last step. I also added some Nuvo crystal drops but can't be seen since they're clear so skipped this step


No comments:

Post a Comment