Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

Today is the last day for Christmas in July and I was having a hard time picking my project as I had too many project still to do so I just picked an easy project that used lots of background papers as right now one of my goals is to use as many papers as I can 😊and a punch I hadn't used. It's really hard to continue to do my goal but with the one sheet wonder and cards like this every little effort helps, figure the sooner I can get rid of the papers I can start buying the papers I really like and no more packages...yes its easier say that done because we get tempted really easy and a lot of times we like some a paper and they get you by only having it available in a packet! so is either don't get it which would be the easiest or get stock with useless papers!!!

The messages are from two Hero Arts sets peace & merry with bamboo leaves and lady bug. First I stamped the message and then it was a matter of gluing the papers any way we wanted and then to embellished I used liquid pearls by Ranger


No comments:

Post a Comment