Sunday, July 1, 2018

Happy Christmas in July

Today is the start of another year of Christmas in July which means I get to work on Christmas LOL I know for some it's too hot to be thinking of Christmas but after living in Acapulco and Cancun during Christmas and it wasn't cold and we were in summer mood most of the time now it sure is not weird to think about Christmas in the middle of summer and just think Australia is in plain summer during Christmas so not weird at all LOL. This month you'll get to see a lot of Christmas projects but also other projects as I have my donation projects that still have to finish sharing so will be a mix of both

To start this year will share what I did last year with the November paper pumpkin kit back in plaid I forgot to share what I did with it 😕. I normally don't like the 3D projects the kits have but this time it because useful as I used it for my dinner table as place settings with the names of our guest and their treats. The Christmas tree was from the kit stamped with mowed lawn ink and the message was from wondrous wreath set by SU with fired brick ink and just used Copic multi liner to write each name




No comments:

Post a Comment