Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Summer birthday

I love summer so these were fun cards to make like being back at the beach 😊 I used beach bears set by Trina Clark with hybrid black licorice ink and colored with Copic markers, I used purple & black Wink of Stella brush glitter pens for the sunglasses and then also for the flowers. For the sand I used a stamp by Posh Impressions & Rubber Stampede with crumb cake ink and for the sky I used a blending tool to apply tumbled glass ink. Cut my layers with The Stamps of Life stitched rectangle dies.

For this card I used Papertrey Ink's June birthday classic set with tuxedo black ink


for this one I used July birthday classic set with tuxedo black ink


and for this one I used August birthday classic set with tuxedo black ink


No comments:

Post a Comment