Thursday, July 26, 2018

Shoebox Thursday by Darlene

For today's project, Darlene had a Christmas in July card. We used hometown greetings edgelits dies and hearts come home set both by SU, for the Santa we used StazOn as we were stamping on glitter paper, for the message we used night of navy ink...my ink ran a bit when I put the glue to add the glitter so probably next time I would let it dry completely over night or used different ink. The start was a left over from a previous project Darlene had done. The glitter paper was punched out of a 2" circle. Her sample had the edgelits glued directly to the paper I chose to cover up my houses so there was white on the back not blue. I was going to put yellow acetate on the windows but was way too much work for a sample card LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment