Saturday, July 21, 2018

More Thank you

Today was Impress 31st birthday so I went to their store to see some of the demos and see what was new at the store it has been a long time I hadn't been there as I can't drive long distance. Impress is always going to be a favorite of mine since in part thanks to them I became a stamper back when I came on vacation to visit Bret, his mother took me to Seattle and when we were going to get on the Monorail there was a Impress store there which of course I browse. Years later when Bret asked what I wanted to do I said card because of them, I had never seen so many stamps in one small place 😊 There was some new things that I was interested but only bought two of the new things beside of what I was already thinking of getting. One was a new black ink pad by Tsukineko, clair nocturne it is a pigment ink normally I don't do pigment ink but Cindy said that it's her new favorite ink and works with all the mediums she has tried even Copic and color wise is better than Memento and as far as she recalls it doesn't smell and she had it open and I didn't smell anything and that is my problems with MFT ink pad the moment you open it stinks plus it stains stamps, do like it colorwise but it smells not as bad is StazOn which also stains stamps and not good for Copics but if I can have a nice color and no smell rather do that. Anyway the other thing I bought that I like was the Nuvo aqua flow, they come in sets of 3 or individual pens, they're instant aqua color brushes the set I got is the ocean air so I can use it for water scenes. The other thing I was interested was the Nuvo shimmer powder is sort of like brusho but shimmery the container has a fine tip you put it on any kind of paper you spritz and instant shimmer watercolor background comes like in 10 color the reason I didn't get any was that they were like $5 a piece and you have to really think which colors you would use the most unless of course you get them all and since I really don't do messy I would have to think hard what colors would be worth it and just couldn't decide 😕

There were so many new releases by Pretty Pink Posh, Memory Box, Poppy Stamps, Lawn Fawn, Flora & Fauna and more that was hard to get away with just what I decided to get from the start LOL

Some more thank you cards that went into my donation box. For these cards I used friendship messages by Simon Says Stamp and massive messages by Gina K Designs both with tuxedo black ink






No comments:

Post a Comment