Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I did one of our Sunday Tip or Tecnique, fold out panel, I also used this card as a mingle in the same Yahoo group where the TT was given...killing two birds with one stone 😊

The card was done on a one layer piece of 4.25" x 5.5" which is how my friends did it but I changed my card for two reasons first, I'm not a demonstrator that has to save on paper 😊 and second, I like having a real cards with space where to write private message and stamped my stamp that is not the same paper. Since I was showing the fold I did according to the tutorial and if and when they do it again they can choose if they want to do one layer or full card.

The front of the card was for both was the same, I used ornaments2stamp stamp & die set with tuxedo black ink & rhubarb stalk, the message on the ornament is from the set Santa2stamp all by The Stamps of Life. Sponged some rhubarb stalk ink around the ornament just to finished it, the ornament was hanged with gold thread from a past paper pumpkin



this was the back of the card my friends did, just like the tutorial and the other tutorials I saw. Give you room for message either stamped or personal plus your personal stamped if you want but all out in the open and in the same piece of paper.


and this is how I stepped it up, as a regular card, with plenty of room just like a regular A2 card and then I personal stamp goes on the back without interfering with the card itself 😊 


No comments:

Post a Comment