Monday, July 2, 2018

Challenge

Back in October after the pining for plain paper pumpkin came out Rachel Tessman which is my paper pumpkin demonstrator sent me a challenge I had buried but finally did it. This is what she sent me

The first photo is one side of the DSP that coordinate with this kit and the second photo is the other side of the DSP. She sent also a vanilla card base, layer of black cs and a piece of gold ribbon



So I added piece vellum which I glued on top of my DSP that was on top of my black layer, I stamped a face with a DeNami set friendly faces with rich cocoa dual marker on vanilla cs punched it out added wiggly eyes, for my antlers I used left overs leaves of my November paper pumpkin back in plaid and from the ribbon she sent I made a bow. Still have a couple pieces of DSP left but haven't decided what I want to do with it and small piece of ribbon enough for a tiny bow



No comments:

Post a Comment