Friday, June 29, 2018

You are amazing

A friend of mine told me about a new place to send cards to http://www.bringsmilestoseniors.com/, they have two offices one in MI and one in FL. They give cards to seniors in nursing homes and around the community if you like to check their web site and if you like to help them would be a good place to recycle the cards you get from mingles/swaps. Because my parents are seniors and I was taking care of Bret's aunt plus my friends are all seniors and now that I'm in that club even though I'm the youngest in the club I know the importance that a card makes when no one else is around. Anyway I will be showing some of the cards I sent on the box I sent them last month

When I made this I had some papers left so of course didn't want to waste them and decided to use them on the OSW style cards. I used the celebrate you sale-a-bration die set by SU, die cut a few of them and mounted them on top of each other for dimension then stamped part of a message from thanks stamp & cut set by Hero Arts with rich cocoa and punched them out with duet punch from SU which were mounted on foam






No comments:

Post a Comment