Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I made a card that was inspired by something I saw online but sadly I don't remember where I saw it to give proper credit it was done with flowers. I did mine with butterflies using ornamental butterflies set and matching die by Poppy Stamps. We stamped the 3 bigger shadow butterflies around and then two of the smaller butterflies to fill the white areas with pink diamond ink then picked one of the big butterflies and stamped the second layer with pinkalicious ink. On a separate paper stamped another big butterfly both the shadow and design and die cut it, sponged the edges so there was no white edge then mounted on top of the other and added some pearls. The layers were done with Stamps of Life stitched rectangles


No comments:

Post a Comment