Sunday, June 3, 2018

OSW thank you

I wanted to make some cards that would work for either men or women at the end not really sure if they did but either way I liked how these cards came out. I used the one sheet wonder technique to cut my papers because I had several sheets I was able to make a lot of cards even when not enough cuts in one sheet. The ribbon/lace was from my stash just to finish whatever I had left so from previous projects. I tried using different stamp all with tuxedo black ink and punch for the different cards just to make them a little different😊

Thank you by Posh Impressions


Thanks stamp & cut by Hero Arts


Big bold you set by Winnie & Walter


Thank you set by Pink and Main


Heartfelt expressions set by Heartfelt Creations


Hope and thanks set by Poppy Stamps, pinking scallop edge punch, ribbon tag trio die by Spellbinders


Massive message by Gina K Designs


Hope and thanks set by Poppy Stamps


Scripty sayings set by Gina K Designs


Thank you set by Clearly Besotted


Greetings II set by Clearly Besotted, punch by SU


Big greetings set by Avery Elle, embroidered floral edge punch by EK Success, stitched squares by Stamps of Life


Close to the heart set by Birch Press Designs, word window & modern label punches by SU


Autumn greetings set by Sunny Studio, decorative label punch & apron border by Fiskars


Hope and thanks set by Poppy Stamps, stitched rec stax by My Favorite Things, daisy edge punch by EK Success


Hope and thanks set by Poppy Stamps, thanks set (for) by Honey Bee Stamps, thank you for by Anna Griffin (the gift) stitched rec stax by My Favorite Things, arch lattice edge punch by Martha Stewart


No comments:

Post a Comment