Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Flowers in a vase

In one of my Yahoo groups we had a mingle (aka swap) that the theme was flowers on a vase, pot or arranged as bouquet. We try to change something on the theme so even if we use the same thing as flowers is not just plain flowers even if we used flowers before. So this time even though we had to use flowers in the card they had to be either in a vase or pot or arrange in a bouquet so this was my take.

Recently I was reorganizing my stamps and remember I had this old set by Dee Gruenig that hadn't use in a very very long time so decided to use it as it was just perfect for this mingle it had everything I needed, flowers, vases and even messages. For the base I use mocha ink for my vase I used autumn blaze and orange cream inks for the flowers I used dual markers cottage ivy, tangelo, lady bug & lilac poises, for the message I used tuxedo black. I cut my layer with Stamps of Life stitched rectangle die and sponged sunkissed ink. I also put two pieces of ribbon behind my white layer that was tangelo twist by SU


No comments:

Post a Comment