Thursday, June 7, 2018

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I had a card that is in the simple side but wasn't easy to make only because it was hard on my hand and neck. I saw a card I think on Pinterest but not sure by whom as I wasn't going to do it at the time as I thought it would be hard but then I decided to try and see if I could well I did finished the card and liked it but it was hard for me so wouldn't be a card I would mass produce or do a few in a day.

I used majestic bloom set by Altenew with hybrid black licorice ink, my blending was done with blending tool and distress ink worn lipstick and abandon coral, I cut my layer with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness. The message was a combo of two sets feliz from  happy to be friends by CTMH and día from feliz set by Ellison both stamped with hybrid black licorice. For my friends I didn't have a message available so they could add whatever message they need at time of use since we were just using black they didn't need to match ink


No comments:

Post a Comment