Saturday, June 23, 2018

Birthday easy pull up card

Today is Bret's birthday and this is the card I made for him. I saw the card on Pinterest which lead me to Samantha Clayton's blog and she has lots of 3D cards and projects as well as other techniques and ideas, a lot of them with tutorials. Samantha called it easy pull up card but since I saw hers I have seen others and they have other names

It's a little thick to mail so extra postage is require and in the US you have to pay extra for square cards and once again this one is too big that I didn't have an envelope and yes I could make one if I need to mail one but in this case I don't give one to Bret. I really enjoy making this and did try to figure out how to make it smaller but the stamping area was way to small for me to add a nice size sentiment for anything else would be good.

The crab is a die by Elizabeth Craft Designs, all stamping was done with rhubarb stalk ink. The ribbon was SU the big circle punch is EK and the small is MS



this stamp is by My Sentiments Exactly


this message is from a very old SU set






No comments:

Post a Comment