Thursday, June 21, 2018

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I had a fun card made with one of Concord & 9th's turnabout stamps. This one is the mosaic and I used one of the sets by Gina K Designs that I got with one of her kits. I wanted to try her inks and this was a good way to do it as I liked the stamp set. The inks are nice bright colors what I didn't like much was that for dye inks they really stain the stamps but oh well. The message is block and script sentiments 2 by The Stamps of Life.

My original card was this but when I made it I was just playing with the stamp as I hadn't used it and I just grab a piece of paper I had on my desk and I didn't even measure it then I grabbed the set and stamped the message and cut it to fit the without realizing that the it was bigger than A2 which in a way it doesn't matter much to me as for my personal use I used A6 envelopes but my friends use A2 envelopes so

I fixed the card to go the other way and violà problem solve it fits on an A2 envelope with no problem


No comments:

Post a Comment