Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father's Day

This is the card I made for Bret for father's day. I saw the card at Samantha Clayton's blog and because it's hand-delivered I don't care much about the size, it is flat enough to mail but I didn't have any envelopes big enough for this card as it needs from 6-3/8" to 6.5" square envelope to Bret I don't even put the cards in envelope so no problem.

I was trying the fold to see how easy it was so I was using a paper I had cut for a OSW and when I started cutting I didn't realized that the orientation was the "wrong" way after finishing the card I liked it so decided to used it even though it had the wrong orientation. The inside message is by Stampendous with tuxedo black. I did glue down my flaps and you still have the dimension on the front



No comments:

Post a Comment