Saturday, June 2, 2018

Heartfelt blooms

This cards was done with heartfelt blooms sale-a-bration set this year, the idea for this card was also from Pinterest, by Linda Parker.

I used cracked pistachio for the stamping. Originally this cards was going to be for shoebox project and mostly, the cards I do for my projects are cards I want to make for my needs or wants, so I did this card for anniversary so I used My Sentiments Exactly set floral anniversary card and decided to punch all 4 corners with an EK Success punch


then I got to thinking that my friends don't make anniversary cards so made it for birthday and since we were going to Darlene's for a few times I just made the cards 😊 figure I would make another project, I wanted to clear my stamping tool LOL. For this one, I only punched the corners on the bottom, the message is from brushed greetings set by Clearly Besotted



No comments:

Post a Comment