Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year's Eve

On the Sixth Day of Christmas I wish you a happy end of 2017. This year was again with big events and also some losses.

My stamping friend JeanAnn B passed away in April after a long time dealing with her illness. Another stamping friend Carolyn S passed away in May from a long battle of cancer. Another stamping friend loss her husband Dave of over 56 years in October. There was a new member in my foster family Thunwa Wyatt D

In April we celebrated the 70th milestone of two of our dearest friends

   

In June we celebrated another milestone of one of my adoptive aunts, her 90th


Our nephew graduated from Secundaria or Jr High, Middle School in July


My dad turned 80 in August



In August also, we went to Waterloo, IL to a surprised 90th birthday long weekend celebration for my foster mom, this is most of my foster family.


Also in August, we celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary doing what we love, hiking waterfalls.


On September 10th, these 5 grandparents got to celebrate Grand-Parents' day for the first time!



Our grand-daughter turned one in November


My sister came for a visit for Christmas/her birthday


and I gave her this welcome card. Again the fold was Stamp with Anna's idea, I really like this card fold, not so much with dies but with punches is great...only because of my OCD but if you don't have my issues you'll be ok 😊 unless the person that gets your card has OCD like me and it's a stamper LOL

I used 2-1/4" EK Success circle punch, the welcome stamp is by Make an Impression stamped with mowed lawn ink, the wreath is out of micro beads and it's a 3D Christmas sticker by Recollections


the inside message was also stamped with mowed lawn ink and the stamp is by Stamp City



No comments:

Post a Comment