Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project, I decided to do a fall card yes I know everyone is thinking of Christmas but even though outside is very cold some areas even have or had snow we are STILL in fall season until December 20th๐Ÿ˜Š Christmas IS my favorite holiday and I can't wait to work on holiday projects but wanted to remind everyone that fall was not over yet LOL

One of our Sunday tip or techniques was corner pop up card and the link tutorial was by Srushti Patil, I had seen this fold before and it was on my to-do list so of course work on it as I thought it was pretty easy for my shoebox project. There was a minimal stamping as I used a paper napkin for my images


for my message layers I used stitched squares dies by The Stamp of Life and the message is autumn greetings set by Sunny Studio with ground espresso ink


After the tutorial ended there were other tutorial with the same fold by other people all were all pretty much the same except for one by SandraR so I decided to do hers too. The base part in cut and scores are the same, layers except for one are the same also. I made both cards identical so they could see the difference. I think for a non stamper this is a better card to send so they just have to open and that's it not hassling on how to close without damage or anything...by experience not everyone figures out how things go or at least some people I know and you want them to enjoy what you give without frustrations at any point




No comments:

Post a Comment