Monday, December 11, 2017

Dia de las Guadalupes

Tomorrow is Día de las Guadalupes a big holiday in Mexico and since my mom is named after her as well a few other people I know I send them a special card for their "Santo". A few years ago I found a stamp at Michaels with the image of the Virgen de Guadalupe, the stamp is by Recollections so I had used it since but probably I won't use it for a couple years so they don't get tired of it specially since it's way too detailed to color so I have been using it like this or something similar LOL anyway it will be use again but thought it would be nice to send them cards with it since that was why they were celebrated.

This year it was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with fine line gold embossing powder and die cut with Spellbinders petite oval dies, I ran Y28 Copic Marker on the edge of the oval just to give a little color so it wasn't totally white since I used the largest of the ovals so couldn't cut a larger oval, well at the time wasn't thinking to use my Brother Scan N Cut duh! oh well next time LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment