Monday, December 25, 2017

Feliz Navidad & Merry Christmas

Hope you all have a wonderful day

This is the card I made for Bret. It was inspired by the card Frenchie did this summer on one of her live events on Facebook I did a little bit of a change on dimensions I think because I didn't use her supplies but otherwise it turned out pretty much the same. Bret likes burgundy so I made his card that color. The front message is from the Merry stamp & cut set by Hero Arts with grapevine ink, the tree is the 5 part tree steel craft die by Elizabeth Craft Design


for the inside I used SU's oval framelits dies, star of light stamp set with grapevine ink and starlight dies


I didn't really like how the card was so I did it again and made the glitter frame to go inside the blue panel and I liked it more


No comments:

Post a Comment