Thursday, December 7, 2017

Shoebox Thursday by Darlene

For today's shoebox project Darlene had a cute Christmas card. She had two samples one with Swiss dots embossing folder by Cuttlebug and one bear and the other was without the folder and another bear. I made one card but did the all the pieces for both cards and when I got home made the other card and instead of Christmas I made it winter.

The bear set is polar bear pals by MFT stamped with tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers (mix of Spectrum Noir and Copic), for the opening we used starry circle die also by MFT, the circle that came out has the stars and dots and we added chipped sapphire ink with blending tool. The message is from star of light set by SU with real red ink


for this one, the message is from Savvy Stamps with chipped sapphire ink...because I didn't have the starry circle and my stitched die (by The Stamps of Life) is not a double stitched die so it didn't leave a stitched on the base 😔 guess need to put that in my wish list


Cards are both like this, with an acetate window




No comments:

Post a Comment