Thursday, December 21, 2017

Shoebox Thursday

Today was my turn to host the shoebox so decided to use Stamp with Anna's card fold, she called it window card, it's like a double card as you are cluing two folded cards together, I really like it, plenty of room to write and decorate. For this card, I used The Stamps of Life set gingerbread2stamp.

I first attached the top of my piece of craft paper where I wanted then punched my 2-1/2" circle punch, then stamped my message and attached my brad which I got at Impress and I'm pretty sure is from Outlet Eyelets and Brads and finished attaching my craft paper.


 Then I align all my stamps on the Tim Holtz platform tool did the outline with espresso truffle ink then aligned the second stamp and stamped with desert sand, then aligned the eyes, lips and bow, inked the eyes and bow with espresso truffle ink and the lips with Memento dual marker lady bug. Cover the eyes with black pearls from my stash. I anchor my gingerbread with a Copic Marker but I changed for my friends to a Memento dual marker gray flannel as I forgot about the bleeding through the paper and I had already cut all my papers, the inside message is from the set patterns4Christmastree also from The Stamps of Life with espresso truffle ink



No comments:

Post a Comment