Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

On this Seventh Day of Christmas I wish you the best for the the Year 2018. I don't do New Year's resolutions as most of the time we never seem to follow through 😞 although last year I did do one and for the most part I followed through, wasn't hard to do so decided for this year I will continue with the same resolution. I love making cards but sometimes with my health is hard to work on cards and it was hard but not any more as my resolution is if I can I do, if not I don't no pressure just relax and enjoy my hobby get them done when I can so if you are one of those in my mailing list and you get your card late of don't get a card it could be the post office or I was unable to get it done but I didn't pressure myself to do it so sorry about that but my health is first and my hobby second

The die I used is by Taylored Expressions



2 comments: