Thursday, December 28, 2017

Shoebox Thursday

On the third day of Christmas it's my turn to host the shoebox project so we have another Christmas project since we're celebrating the 12 days of Christmas 😊

I was using things I had in my stash so I had the Santa hats repeats dimensional stickers by Jolee's Boutique, the cat punch outs from SU cat punch, I know I could have used different color eyes but it's a Christmas cat so decided on red eyes and the rhinestones are Memory Box, the cat is sitting on a chair that is part of a die called vintage loveseat & chair by Cottage Cutz, the message is from The Stamps of Life set ornaments4Christmas stamped with barn door ink and punched out of a 1-3/4" circle EK Success punch and mounted on a 2" circle Recollection punch and hanged with twine from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment