Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project I made a pretty easy card, well simple not easy :0)

I used a die I bought long time ago, Merry tree by Impression Obsession that I have never used, guess like most of you, saw a card that like and found the die so I bought it but then for one thing or another never got around to actually make the card or any card with it but finally I did! not the card I originally saw as I never saved the picture or pinned it!! Anyway this is what I made with the die, thought the die would be a little easier to use not that it wasn't just that it was not a one piece so you have to align the pieces, it has 3 pieces and for someone like me have to make sure it matched perfectly but at the same time, this die that has the flexibility that can be used apart without any problem 😊 I added red pearls from my stash and wasn't sure which I like, played around and let them applied the pearls as they wished :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment