Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project, I liked the project Lynn Dunn did so I grabbed my delicate detail set and because I do have egg dies, nested eggs by Spellbinders I can do my eggs looking like eggs not using ovals :0) I know she has to use what SU sells. Anyway, I just did one egg the way she did it my other two eggs were done with Elizabeth Crafts  Designs dies.

First, I die cut my egg then I stamp the lace with lulu lavender ink on both sides leaving space in the center where I put this awful pearls I got a Hobby Lobby


they're a sheet that I don't know who thought of making them this way or for what purpose but guess when you are not cutting them apart they work for something. The Easter eggs by ECD dies are two dies one the outline and then the background, the grass is prairie grass by Memory Box, the message is part of Easter greeting set by Simon Says Stamps stamped in elderberry


No comments:

Post a Comment