Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy 70th birthday

Today is one of my dearest friend's birthday and this is the card I made for her.


It's a peekaboo slider card. It was fun making it. I made a little change from the original measurements that Dawn used still have to work the measurements as I was not completely happy with them but got it working :0) also I hated the free SAB SU glitter paper is as bad as using regular glitter it got everywhere so my whole work area had glitter and to me the whole purpose of using glitter paper is so you don't get the mess.

The message that is peeking here is from the balloon adventures by SU with teal zeal ink. The circles were cut from Lifestyle Crafts, the sweet Tilda with wedding gifts was stamped with tuxedo black and colored with Copic Marker


this is the view from town


and this is the inside, the message on the side is also from the balloon adventures, the message peeking is from memorable moments also by SU and teal zeal ink


No comments:

Post a Comment