Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter everyone!!

Wishing you a blessed Easter.

We are celebrating Easter here so this is how our table ended up.


Each individual setting was like this



I ordered the Paper Pumpkin March 2017 bunny buddies refill as it is not available for purchase yet. I hadn't decided what I wanted to do for my place card and normally I add a little candy or something with it and when I saw those, thought that would be a good idea and was able to borrow the stamp set so I could do the treat bags. They work perfect, as treat and name card. I stamped the face with tuxedo black ink, I decided to add wiggly eyes instead of stamping the eyes and I wrote each name with my Copic multi-liner, everything else was part of the kit and I filled them with chocolate Easter eggs

This is the card I gave Bret. I lot of bling for a guy you may say but he likes everything I give him and after I made the cards here I had all the negative parts laying around. I die cut the eggs in a full quarter sheet so I could do something with the negative space in a later time, figure it was a good way to get two cards with one cut :0) and this is what I did...I made them in 4 different colors


Many years ago, at one of the shows they were selling these sheets of bling about 6 x 12 or something like that to cut with dies so of course, for someone that collects dies I thought I could do something cool, well, turns out that I didn't pay attention that well on how they were cutting them and I just couldn't do it no matter what I did and turned out my recollection didn't have the right dies, it only work on regular dies not waffle dies which is what I collect as most of us do. Nowadays, pretty much Tim Holtz is the only one that continues to make original dies which have to do because he does alter media I think. And of course, I couldn't use them and they have been sitting in a drawer for years until now :0) on the top area, I stamped clouds with summer sky ink with a stamp by Picture Show, the grass is pasture grass die by Memory Box, the messages is part of the set indescribable gift set by SU stamped with blueprint sketch ink.

Also, wanted to share this card my sister sent us for Easter isn't it awesome! she does great quilling work

No comments:

Post a Comment