Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Baby girl

My foster sister had her second grandchild a baby girl so I made this card for her and her husband to congratulate them. The main idea was from Leigha I just did my own thing I guess from what I saw on her card :0)

The message is an old stamp by Funstamp/Stampendous used rose bud ink. The butterfly, as well as the rattle are by The Stamps of Life and used rose bud ink, I used the matching die to cut the rattle. The Teddy bear is from My Favorite Things and used the matching die to cut it and London fog ink. The "nobs" on the drawers I made them with one of the punches from itty bitty punch pack by SU and pearls, I sponged around the drawers with rose bud ink. For the dresser I cut on the bottom with the decorative punch by SU and on the top I cut a piece of cardstock glued it on top and then cut in an angle


No comments:

Post a Comment