Thursday, April 20, 2017

Shoebox Thursday

Today is my turn to provide the shoebox project and I did a card inspired on Sue M, her card was posted on Stamping with Brian as one of the cards he got as a swap.

This is how my card ended up for them. We used special reason SU stamp set and matching die set. First I was going to let them stamp one big and one small leaf and the other two were going to be die cut BUT that would have taken more time to go around so I went ahead and stamped all of them with wild wasabi ink and die cut all the leaves for them so they just have to glue wherever they want them and just have to cut the flower and add the pearls that were from my stash. I didn't give them a message to put as they always give out the cards so they can just add the message they need when they need to send/give the card.


On this card, I decided to add a message that can be for anything...birthday, anniversary or just because, which probably will be the message that I will use on the extra cards I made :0) the message is from heartfelt expressions set by Heartfelt Creations with love letter ink


No comments:

Post a Comment